We offer training to companies in the following fields:
- Alternative dispute resolution
Companies are every time more and more interested in solving their disputes in an efficient manner. Hence, OGRLAW offers, among others, the following courses:
1) General course on dispute resolution mechanisms for corporate counsel.
Purpose: Introduce corporate counsel to ADR mechanisms such as mediation and arbitration.
2) Negotiation courses for call centers.
Purpose: Training for call centers’ personnel on negotiation techniques in order to increase the number of conflicts solved in an early stage of the dispute.
- Privacy and data protection
1) General course in privacy and data protection.
Purpose: Introduce and raise awareness among the company’s personnel on data protection obligations.
2) Annual update on privacy and data protection.
Purpose: Give companies the opportunity to update their personnel in privacy and data protection in order to remain protected and in compliance of the Mexican Federal Law on Data Protection’s (Ley Federal de Protección de Datos Personales en Posesión de los Particulares) obligation to train the company’s personnel.
- Anti money laundering for Financial Entities (SOFOMES)
1) General course on anti money laundering for SOFOMES.
Purpose: Introduce and raise awareness among the SOFOM’s personnel with respect to its compliance manual and other anti money laundering obligations of these financial entities.
2) Annual update on anti money laundering.
Purpose: Give companies the opportunity to update their personnel on anti money laundering in order to remain protected and in compliance with legal provisions applicable to these financial entities on training of personnel.
In addition, we offer online free courses (webinars) on these legal areas.
For further information about our future courses, please check our webpage in Facebook, contact us by email
firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at
+ (52) 55 5292 9452